Cisco Customer Success Manager-DTCSM v2.1 Training Course
The Cisco Customer Success Manager-DTCSM v2.1 course is a 3-day course that is designed to help students attain the confidence and competence to fulfil the Customer Success Manager (CSM) role successfully, helping their customers realize value from their solutions and achieve their business outcomes. The course offers experiential learning through practical exercises using situations based on real-life use cases and case studies. In this highly interactive course, where students can practice and gain confidence in fulfilling core tasks using best-practice tools and methodologies while receiving feedback from the facilitator and your peers.
The course is based on the concept of the customer lifecycle and how to optimize that journey, increasing the value realized by the customer, and maximizing your likelihood to maintain their loyalty and renew or expand their business opportunities. This course prepares students for the Cisco Customer Success Manager Specialist certification exam.
Topics covered in the course include:
- Developing skills and knowledge around the increasingly crucial CSM role, which drives organizational and business outcomes from technology solutions in customer engagements
- Understanding key concepts and terminologies related to the CSM role
- Preparing for the Cisco Customer Success Manager Specialist certification exam
- Provide a thorough introduction, tools, concepts, and skills practice to prepare for the CSM role
- Providing students experience with common practices and expected tasks, including confidence using terms such as Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR), Lifetime Customer Value LTCV, Available to Renew (ATR), and other key metrics
- Individuals preparing for the Cisco Customer Success Manager Specialist certification
- Individuals who have experience working with customers to determine, measure, and deliver business outcomes through the implementation of technology
This course has no formal prerequisites, but it is recommended that you have:
- Experience with and interest in working with customers to determine, measure, and deliver business outcomes through the implementation of technology
- Time spent in a customer facing role, including technical sales, system engineering, or similar will be especially helpful
Customer Success Concepts