Course Description: The Adobe Illustrator CC Core Skills: Level 1 course is designed for intro level and self-taught Illustrator users, and will teach them how to create, edit and manage documents and artwork in Illustrator CC. Students will learn about the Illustrator Interface, how to use tools and panels, how to customize and save workspaces, how to set up documents and document presets, use zoom and navigation tools, and work with multiple artboards.
Additionally, students will work with drawing and selection tools to create shapes and paths, combine shapes and paths to produce complex illustrations, learn how to use type in illustrator, and how to effectively manage layers to create professional level illustrations.
The course is always upgraded to latest version of CC as soon as Adobe published new training materials for that version. This normally happens 2-4 months after the version release.
The course will cover the following topics:
- Getting to Know the Work Area
- Techniques for Selecting Artwork
- Using Shapes to Create Artwork for a Postcard
- Editing and Combining Shapes and Paths
- Transforming Artwork
- Creating an Illustration with the Drawing Tools
- Using Color to Enhance Signage
- Adding Type to a Poster
- Organizing Your Artwork with Layers
- Exporting Assets
This is an On-Demand Self Study Class, 5-days of content, 6-months unlimited access, $495
Students can take this class at any time; there are no set dates. It covers the same content as the 5-day instructor-led Level 1 and 2 classes of the same name. The cost for this Adobe On-Demand class is $495. (Applicable State and Local taxes may be added for On-Demand purchases, depending on your location.)
Adobe On-Demand Learner Profiles
Adobe On-Demand is a self-study training solution that was designed for two types of learners. First, Adobe On-Demand is a great fit for experienced IT professionals who don't need a traditional class to upgrade their existing skills. Students can pick and choose topics to make the most effective use of their time. Second, Adobe On-Demand is perfect for highly-motivated individuals who are new to a technology and need to space their learning over a period of weeks or months. These learners can take their time and repeat sections as needed until they master the new concepts.
About Adobe On-Demand
- Our Adobe On-Demand classes are self-study courses with 30 to 40 hours of content.
- They include hours of videos
- Repeat lessons as many times as need to master any topic
- Hands-on labs using the actual software
- Knowledge checks created by Adobe and third-party educators to mirror the content found in the live instructor-led version of the course.
- Print and Digital Manual Provided