Course Description: The Office 365 Administration and Troubleshooting - 10997 course is a 3-day course that is designed for students who want learn the skills needed to Administering and troubleshooting Office 365 tenant and key services of Office 365, like Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Skype for Business.
Topics covered in the course include:
- Describe Office 365 services.
- Administering Office 365 by using graphical user interface (GUI) and Windows PowerShell.
- Administering and troubleshooting directory synchronization and directory objects.
- Administering and troubleshooting Skype for Business.
- Administering and troubleshooting SharePoint Online.
- Administering and troubleshooting Office 365 ProPlus.
- Administering and troubleshooting compliance and security in Office 365.
Target Student:This course is designed for IT professionals and system administrators who want to learn about administration and troubleshooting techniques in Office 365. These professionals should have at least three years of experience working in their respective fields, typically in the areas of system administration, network administration, and messaging.
Students should possess the following experience before attending the course:
- Minimum 2 years of experience administering the Windows Server operating system, including Windows Server 2012 or newer.
- Minimum 1 year of experience working with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Minimum 1 year of experience working with name resolution, including DNS.
- Experience with certificates, including public key infrastructure (PKI) certificates.
- Experience with Windows PowerShell.
- Experience with Exchange Server 2013 or newer, Lync 2013 Server or Skype for Business 2015 Server, and SharePoint Server 2013 or newer is helpful but not required.
This is an On-Demand Self Study Class, 5-days of content, 90-days unlimited access, $995
Students can take this class at any time; there are no set dates. It covers the same content as the 5-day instructor-led class of the same name. The cost for this MOC On-Demand class is $995. (Applicable State and Local taxes may be added for On-Demand purchases, depending on your location.)
MOC On-Demand Learner Profiles
MOC On-Demand is a self-study training solution that was designed for two types of learners. First, MOC On-Demand is a great fit for experienced IT professionals who don't need a traditional 5-day class to upgrade their existing skills. They can pick and choose topics to make the most effective use of their time. Second, MOC On-Demand is perfect for highly-motivated individuals who are new to a technology and need to space their learning over a period of weeks or months. These learners can take their time and repeat sections as needed until they master the new concepts.
About MOC On-Demand
- Our MOC On-Demand classes are self-study courses with 30 to 40 hours of content.
- They include hours of videos
- Repeat lessons as many times as need to master any topic
- Hands-on labs using the actual software
- Knowledge checks created by Microsoft to mirror the content found in the live instructor-led version of the course.
- Upgrade to 180 Licence for $250