Course Description: The Network+ Certification Training class is designed for students who are seeking the CompTIA Network+ certification and who want to prepare for the CompTIA Network+ N10-006 Certification Exam. Students will learn skills and information needed to perform network troubleshooting, installation, or maintenance, along with preparing them for any type of networking-related career.
Upon completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Identify basic network theory concepts and major network communications methods
- Describe bounded network media
- Identify unbounded network media
- Identify the major types of network implementations
- Identify TCP/IP addressing and data delivery methods
- Implement routing technologies
- Identify the major services deployed on TCP/IP networks
- Identify the infrastructure of a WAN implementation
- Identify the components used in cloud computing and virtualization
- Describe basic concepts related to network security
- Prevent security breaches
- Respond to security incidents
- Identify the components of a remote network implementation
- Identify the tools, methods, and techniques used in managing a network
- Describe troubleshooting of issues on a network.
Exam Prep Software: All CompTIA classes offered include access to web-based practice exams. CompTIA certification exams are very rigorous and challenging. By studying after the class and using these practice exams, students will greatly improve Their chances of passing the actual certification exam the first time.
Exam Pass Guarantee: All of the CompTIA certification classes we sell come with an Exam Pass Guarantee from the training provider. To receive the exam voucher students will need to take the Practice Test provided, and achieve and 85% or better in Certification Mode, prior to the release of the exam voucher. The practice test is typically ordered the first day of class and emailed to each student. Once the student emails email@example.com with proof of the 85% or better, the exam voucher will be released to them within 24 hours. Should you fail on the first attempt, you will be provided a second voucher (up to 3 vouchers total per exam). However, should you decide to not take the practice exam or to take the exam without first achieving the 85% in certification mode, the Exam Pass is null and void. Please read through the: Exam Pass Guarantee for all the details.
This is an On-Demand Self Study Class, -days of content, 6-months unlimited access, $1295
Students can take this class at any time; there are no set dates. It covers the same content as the -day instructor-led class of the same name. The cost for this CompTIA On-Demand class is $1295. (Applicable State and Local taxes may be added for On-Demand purchases, depending on your location.)
CompTIA On-Demand Courses include:
- Certification Exam Voucher included
- Exam Prep Software
- Live Labs
- 24/7 Online Support
Certification Exam Vouchers All of our CompTIA classes include the cost of the CompTIA exam vouchers. With this class, vouchers for exams N10-007 are included. Students must schedule when and where they will take the exam through Pearson Vue, the CompTIA testing service.
Exam Prep Software. This practice exam software will help you prepare for you actual certification exam. These dynamic practice tests provide links to the training content. If you answer a question wrong, you can go back to that topic for review.
Classroom Live Labs. You get easy browser-based access to the equipment you need to work through the labs that go with the N10-007 course content. Requires only a browser and high-speed internet access.
24/7 Online Support. You will be able to chat online with a content matter expert while you are taking your CompTIA On-Demand class. And, with your permission, the expert can even take over your computer to provide assistance with your labs. (3-Month Access.)