Course Description: The CompTIA Cloud+ Certification Training course is a 5-day class trains students on the skills required to evaluate and implement standard cloud infrastructure services.
Students will learn to implement, maintain, and deliver cloud technologies including network, storage, and virtualization technologies to create cloud solutions. Students will also learn to manage workload migrations, manage cloud vendors to control costs, use automation and orchestration to bring business value from cloud solutions, and ensure security of cloud implementations through the use of cybersecurity best practices.
Additionally, this course prepares students to pass the CompTIA Cloud+ exam CV0-002 and earn the corresponding certification.
Topics covered in the course include:
- Preparing to deploy cloud solutions.
- Deploying a pilot project.
- Testing a pilot project deployment.
- Designing a secure network for cloud deployment.
- Determining CPU and memory sizing for cloud deployments.
- Determining storage requirements for cloud deployments.
- Planning Identity and Access Management for cloud deployments.
- Analyzing workload characteristics to ensure successful migration to the cloud.
- Securing systems to meet access requirements.
- Maintaining cloud systems.
- Implementing backup, restore, and business continuity measures.
- Analyzing cloud systems for required performance.
- Analyzing cloud systems for anomalies and growth forecasting.
- Troubleshooting deployment, capacity, automation, and orchestration issues.
- Troubleshooting connectivity issues.
- Troubleshooting security issues.
Target Student: This course is ideal for IT professionals who wish to develop cloud computing skills to enable them to move IT workloads to the cloud and integrate products and services from different providers and industries.
This course is also designed for students who are preparing to take the CompTIA Cloud+ certification exam CV0-002, or who plan to use Cloud+ as the foundation for more advanced cloud certifications or career roles.
Prerequisites: Students should possess the following experience or equivalent knowledge:
- Students should have 24-36 months experience with IT networking, network storage, and data center administration.
- Familiarity with any major hypervisor technologies for server virtualization.
- Basic knowledge of common cloud service models
- Basic knowledge of common cloud deployment models
This is an On-Demand Self Study Class, 5-days of content, 6-months unlimited access, $1295
Students can take this class at any time; there are no set dates. It covers the same content as the 5-day instructor-led class of the same name. The cost for this CompTIA On-Demand class is $1295. (Applicable State and Local taxes may be added for On-Demand purchases, depending on your location.)
CompTIA On-Demand Courses include:
- Certification Exam Voucher included
- Exam Prep Software
- Live Labs
- 24/7 Online Support
Certification Exam Vouchers All of our CompTIA classes include the cost of the CompTIA exam vouchers. With this class, vouchers for exams CV0-002 are included. Students must schedule when and where they will take the exam through Pearson Vue, the CompTIA testing service.
Exam Prep Software. This practice exam software will help you prepare for you actual certification exam. These dynamic practice tests provide links to the training content. If you answer a question wrong, you can go back to that topic for review.
Classroom Live Labs. You get easy browser-based access to the equipment you need to work through the labs that go with the CV0-002 course content. Requires only a browser and high-speed internet access.
24/7 Online Support. You will be able to chat online with a content matter expert while you are taking your CompTIA On-Demand class. And, with your permission, the expert can even take over your computer to provide assistance with your labs. (3-Month Access.)