The SESA- Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance v3.0 course is a 3-day course that is designed to teach students how to deploy and use CiscoEmail Security Appliance to establish protection for your email systems against phishing, business email compromise, and ransomware, and to help streamline email security policy management. This hands-on course provides students with the knowledge and skills to implement, troubleshoot, and administer Cisco Email Security Appliance, including key capabilities such as advanced malware protection, spam blocking, anti-virus protection, outbreak filtering, encryption, quarantines, and data loss prevention.
Topics covered in the course include:
The 300-720 SESA exam certifies a student's knowledge of Cisco Email Security Appliance, including administration, spam control and anti-spam, message filters, data loss prevention, Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP), email authentication and encryption, and system quarantines and delivery methods.
After students pass 300-720 SESA:
They earn the Cisco Certified Specialist - Email Content Security certification.
Students will have satisfied the concentration exam requirement for the new CCNP Security certification. To complete your CCNP Security certification, pass the Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (350-701 SCOR) exam or its equivalent.
- Security engineers
- Security administrators
- Security architects
- Operations engineers
- Network engineers
- Network administrators
- Network or security technicians
- Network managers
- System designers
- Cisco integrators and partners
To fully benefit from this course, you should have one or more of the following basic technical competencies:
- Cisco certification (Cisco CCENT certification or higher)
- Relevant industry certification, such as (ISC)2, CompTIA Security+, EC-Council, Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC), and ISACA
- Cisco Networking Academy letter of completion (CCNA 1 and CCNA 2)
- Windows expertise: Microsoft [Microsoft Specialist, Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA), Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)], CompTIA (A+, Network+, Server+)
The knowledge and skills that a student must have before attending this course are:
- TCP/IP services, including Domain Name System (DNS), Secure Shell (SSH), FTP, Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), HTTP, and HTTPS
- Experience with IP routing
This is an On-Demand Self Study Class, 3
-days of content, 365-days unlimited access. for $750.
Students can take this class at any time; there are no set dates. It covers the same content as the 3
-day instructor-led class of the same name. The cost for this On-Demand class is $750. (Applicable State and Local taxes may be added for On-Demand purchases, depending on your location.)