SPVI-Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services v1.0 Training Course
The SPVI-Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services v1.0 course is a 5-day course that is designed to teach students how to manage end-customer Virtual Private Network (VPN) environments built over a common service provider Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) backbone. Students will complete hands-on labs to reinforce MPLS VPN fundamental concepts, benefits, and classification, MPLS components, MPLS control plane and data plane operations, MPLS VPN routing using Virtual Routing and Forwarding (VRF), Layer 2 and Layer 3 MPLS VPNs, IPv6 MPLS VPN implementations, IP Multicast VPNs, and shared services VPNs. The course also covers solutions for deploying MPLS VPN crossing multiple Service Provider domains that improve the use of network bandwidth.
The class prepares students for the 300-515 Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services (SPVI) exam. By passing this exam, you earn the Cisco Certified Specialist - Service Provider VPN Services Implementation certification, and you satisfy the concentration exam requirement for the CCNP Service Provider certification.
Topics covered in the course include:
- Describing VPN concepts and operation in a Service Provider environment
- Implementing Layer 3 MPLS VPN operations in a Service Provider environment
- Implementing Layer 3 Inter-domain MPLS VPN services traversing multiple Service Providers
- Implementing Layer 3 Multicast MPLS VPN operations in a Service Provider environment
- Troubleshooting typical issues in Layer 3 MPLS VPN environments
- Implementing Layer 2 VPN operations in a Service Provider environment
- Troubleshooting Layer 2 VPN issues in a Service Provider network
- Implementing MPLS VPN solutions for IPv6 environments
- Troubleshooting MPLS VPN solutions for IPv6 environments
This course is for network professionals who need to learn the techniques to implement, configure, monitor, and support Service Provider VPN solutions based on MPLS backbones.
- Network administrators
- Network engineers
- Network supervisors
- Network managers
- Network Operations Center (NOC) personnel
- Network designers
- Network architects
- Channel partners
No prerequisites are required for this course.
Introducing VPN Services
Troubleshooting MPLS VPN Underlay
Implementing Layer 3 MPLS VPNs
Implementing Layer 3 Interdomain MPLS VPNs
Implementing Layer 3 Multicast MPLS VPNs
Troubleshooting Intra-AS Layer 3 VPNs
Implementing Layer 2 VPNs
Troubleshooting Layer 2 VPNs
Implementing Layer 3 IPv6 MPLS VPNs