Deploying Cisco SD-Access (ENSDA)v1.0 Training Course
The Deploying Cisco SD-Access (ENSDA)v1.0 course is a 4-day course that is designed to teach students how to successfully deploy the Cisco Software-Defined Access (SD-Access) solution in your enterprise network. This advanced, instructor-led, lab-based, hands-on course discusses SD-Access fundamentals, provisioning, policies, wireless integration, border operations, and migration strategies. This course also covers how Cisco SD-Access fits into the Cisco Digital Network Architecture (Cisco DNA).
- Describing Cisco SD-Access and how it relates to Cisco DNA
- Orchestrating a Cisco SD-Access solution using the Cisco DNA Center orchestration platform
- Using the Network Data Platform to demonstrate the assurance and analytics capabilities of SD-Access
Topics covered in the course include:
- Gaining hands-on practice using SD-Access with lab exercises
- Deepening your understanding of the SD-Access solution
- Preparing for successful SD-Access deployment
- System engineers
- Network engineers
- Technical architects
- Technical support personnel
- Channel partners and resellers
Before taking this course:
You should have an understanding of network routing and switching principles equivalent to the Cisco CCNA certification level.
You should have a basic understanding of ISE and SD-Access.
Cisco SD-Access Overview
Cisco SD-Access Implementation
Cisco SD-Access Border Operations
Wireless Integration Orchestration
Cisco SD-Access Assurance and Migration