Section 1: Getting Started with Microsoft Azure
This section dicusses the features of Microsoft Azure and the services it provides. The section also explains how to Managing Microsoft Azure by using the Azure portal, Visual Studio, and SQL Server Management Studio. In addition, the section dicusses how to Managing subscriptions and billing.
• What Is Cloud Computing?
• What Is Azure?
• Managing Azure
• Subscription Management and Billing
Lab : Using the Microsoft Azure Portal
• Adding a Co-Administrator
• Viewing Billing Data
Section 2: Websites and Cloud Services
This section explains the procedures for creating and configuring websites and cloud services. The section also dicusses how to Deploying and Monitoring websites.
• Creating and Configuring Websites
• Deploying and Monitoring Websites
• Creating and Deploying Cloud Services
Lab : Websites and Cloud Services
• Creating a WordPress Website
• Creating a Cloud Service
Section 3: Virtual Machines
This section dicusses how to Creating and Configuring virtual machines and disks.
• Creating and Configuring Virtual Machines
• Configuring Disks
Lab : Creating a Virtual Machine in Microsoft Azure
• Creating a Virtual Machine from the Gallery
• Verifying the functionality of the Virtual Machine
• Attaching a Data Disk
Section 4: Virtual Networks
This section provides an overview of virtual networks and also dicusses the procedure to Creating one. The section then dicusses a point-to-site VPN and explains how to set up one.
• Getting Started with Virtual Networks
• Creating a Virtual Network
• Implementing Point-to-Site Networks
Lab : Creating a Virtual Network
• Creating a Virtual Network
• Creating Virtual Machines from the Gallery
• Adding Point-to-Site Connectivity
Section 5: Cloud Storage
This section dicusses cloud storage features such as azure storage accounts, BLOBs, tables, and queues. The section also dicusses how to Creating and Managing storage.
• Understanding Cloud Storage
• Creating and Managing Storage
Lab : Configuring Azure Storage
• Creating an Azure Storage Account
• Creating and Managing Blobs
• Upload Files
Section 6: Microsoft Azure Databases
This section provides an overview of the relational database deployment options. The section also dicusses how to Creating and connect SQL databases.
• Understand Relational Database Deployment Options
• Creating and Connect to SQL Databases
Lab : Creating an SQL Database
• Creating a New SQL Database in Azure and Configuring SQL Server Firewall Rules
• Add Data to an SQL Database in Azure by Using SQL Server Management Studio
Section 7: Azure Active Directory
This section dicusses how to Managing Active Directory objects and how they can be used for identity and access management. The section also dicusses how to Configuring authentication by using multi-factor authentication and single sign-on.
• Managing Azure AD Objects
• Managing Authentication
Lab : Creating Users in Azure Active Directory
• Creating an Azure AD Directory
• Creating Users in Azure Active Directory
Section 8: Microsoft Azure Management Tools
This section provides an overview of the tools that you can use to Managing Microsoft Azure such as Azure PowerShell, Visual Studio, and Xplat CLI.
• Azure PowerShell
• The Azure SDK and the Azure Cross-Platform Command-Line Interface
Lab : Using Microsoft Azure Management Tools
• Use the Azure PowerShell sections
• Use the Azure Cross-Platform Command-Line Interface