SharePoint Designer 2013 Training Course
Course Description: The SharePoint 2013 Designer course teaches students to build custom SharePoint applications in a code-free environment. SharePoint Designer allows for rapid development of SharePoint workflows to meet specific needs of the organization.
Students will learn to integrate data sources, customize data types, and create code-free workflows in SharePoint Designer 2013.
Upon completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Describe SharePoint Designer 2013 and its features, benefits, and support options.
- Customize and configure content types to ensure data consistency across lists and libraries.
- Access and modify data sources from a SharePoint site.
- Create workflows using SharePoint Designer 2013 and on the SharePoint 2013 Workflow platform.
- Develop workflows in SharePoint Designer 2013 and Visio 2013
- Packaging and deploying workflows using SharePoint Designer 2013
- Packaging and deploying workflows using SharePoint Server 2013
Target Student: This course is ideal for advanced Microsoft SharePoint site administrators and owners that want to integrate data sources, customize content types, and automate common tasks using workflows.
|Self Paced Online Courses:|